Thursday, September 3, 2009

Site sign is back up, please let me know if you have any questions!

Real Estate Flyer Delivery Service installed a new arm sign on August 21st, and my site support marketing person, Allison Mesa (okay, my sister...she lives in Sultan) verified it was there and put in the flyers. I''ll be having her check on the flyer supply every couple of weeks - and I guess checking to be sure the sign is still standing!

The owner continues to work with the Snohomish County Sustainable Development Task Force and other independent green professionals to plan a small sustainable community of only 7 homes (8 once Lot 8 is released for sale) in a rural cluster, preserving the majority of the land as open space. Lots can be sold individually - if you are interested in a single lot as opposed to the entire parcel as it is being market now, please contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment